A professional certificate is a vital career improvement step; having one is no less than a gruelling struggle. Certifications are meant to infuse the time-critical and basic skills to avoid early-career hurdles, mid-career troubles, and advancement restrictions. So, going for Cisco CCNA 200-301 can be a smart step.
Information About the CCNA 200-301 Certification Exam
Cisco Certified Networking Associate – CCNA certification has acquired massive importance throughout these years and has emerged as proof of excellent subject matter excellence. One might have doubts about its worth and be constrained to think about whether or not to spend time and effort in the process of achieving this certification. Still, CCNA certification is worth your time and effort.
First, there is only one challenge, the 200-301 CCNA exam, that the applicant requires to overcome to get certified. Cisco 200-301 is 120-minute long, costs $300, and includes approximately MCQ-based questions. CCNA 200-301 exam consists of the following domains.
CCNA 200-301 Exam Topics:
- Network Fundamentals
- IP Connectivity
- Network Access
- IP Services
- Security Fundamentals
- Automation and Programmability
It is advised to devote at least four to five months of hard work to have a solid grasp of CCNA syllabus topics. Learning from CCNA 200-301 study guide and enrolling in the official training course. Furthermore, make sure to evaluate yourself at the end of the learning process with the help of CCNA practice tests. The result of the CCNA practice test will help you identify your weak topics and enhance confidence in your knowledge.
Why Now Is the Time to Pass CCNA 200-301 Exam?
The CCNA certification journey is comprehensive and demands thorough preparation and dedication from the applicants. CCNA certification draws benefits that stand second to none. Have doubts? Pay attention to the below-listed points:
- CCNA is famous for providing a best-of-breed understanding of Cisco’s networking products, including routers and switches. With such excellent quality in these products, any professional can earn a special place in the industry and immediately come into recruiters’ eyes.
- CCNA is an associate-level certification; it paves the path to further advanced credentials like CCNP and CCIE. There is no second opinion that to thrive in the IT industry, it is essential to hold the latest skills. And Cisco offers multiple choices in this regard. So, work hard to achieve CCNA certification if you aim for constant career development.
- There is a massive difference between the salary package of a Cisco certified and a non-certified professional. A non-certified Network Administrator can receive around $69k per year on average. At the same time, a Cisco accredited professional can earn $76k yearly in the same profile. The difference is remarkable.
CCNA 200-301 Exam Preparation Tips
Those applicants who want to pass the exam should take their preparation procedure sincerely. There are many ways of preparation, so the professionals can choose something that will satisfy their requirements. Here are some essential points that you can take into account:
1. Create A Study Plan
A practical and realistic study plan can become the beginning point for the entire preparation process. It is essential to realize how much time before the exam you have. In this situation, you can manage your time cautiously and efficiently. Make the most out of your learning skills and spare time to chart out the study plan that will be comfortable for you.
2. Have CCNA Exam Topics Blueprint Handy
CCNA 200-301 exam takers can utilize the exam blueprint to become familiar with the subject areas included in the certification exam. This is the way to find out their weak and vital topics. This information can be pretty valuable for making a study plan. Applicants can avail of the blueprint from the Cisco official webpage.
3. Enroll in an Official Training Course
The applicants can enroll in the official training course offered by Cisco itself. This training can help them obtain the appropriate skills in managing, installing, verifying, and setting IPv4 & IPv6 networks. It also identifies primary security threats, manages network devices, and develops different network components.
4. Take CCNA Practice Test
In addition, the professionals can think about attempting CCNA practice tests. These options can be pretty helpful for those who want to become familiar with the question patterns of the exam in advance. Moreover, this is the best way to sharpen the necessary skills for this exam.
If you have determined to obtain the Cisco CCNA certification, make sure to CCNA practice test when studying for CCNA 200-301 exam. The CCNA practice test will boost your confidence and help you acquire the required hands-on experience. Also, you may agree that all the above advantages are lucrative and difficult to ignore. So, if one certificate can instill all of them, then why wait?